CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

3 sums Do it or not


On this subject I am mostly speaking in terms of people in committed relationships. I know all of you have thought about it, maybe discussed it, or even made plans, some have even gone there. Bringing the other girl/guy into your bedroom. I have experienced this more than once. I will try to keep an opened mind but......For the most part if you are really in love, just don't risk it. Why share yourself if that is the only one you really want. But if you must, suggestion here, don't use a close friend, things can back fire and you don't want to loose your friend. Suggestion 2 make it a one time thing. There is a need to try everything once, but really, there are so many other fun sexual things to explore, just you and your partner. Now I know I am a little one sided on this, so I want opinions!!! All you exhibitionists, dominatrix, scorpios, lol crazy sexual people. I want your stories too. It is time to get kinky!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well.... were to start...?????ur kinda on both sides of the fence there huh.? my thing is "to each there own".. if u wanna then do it..
we did .. u did...i think ur kinda being hypercritical in ur rants here... saying one thing but clearly acting another...with ur many "experiences" under ur belt there gurl... and why do i feel like most.. well a couple of these blogs are hinted towards me a lil .? maybe im just being overly sensitive with some subjects.? duno.... chrissy