CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Creation vs. Evolution






This is something that I even debate with my self daily. I do believe in some higher power, something has to be on the top.
I do believe in past lives in a way and some kind of cycle. If you look at the earth and people and animals and everything. Everything follows some sort of path, some kind of destiny.
Did someone write our destiny? Did we write our destiny? as some psychics would say. There are so many questions and different subjects in this debate. What about the big bang theory?
The possible evidence that we may of evolved from monkeys, has anyone done research on this, I might do some because my mind is going crazy. I am so craving knowledge. Please tell me what you think, what are your beliefs?? as far as religion, God or a higher power, creation, evolution, reincarnation and life after death. Anything like that.

0 comments: