CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Well Hung or More Experienced



Well I know all woman discuss with their girlfriends how well hung their current bed buddy may be, unless he is small LOL. If he is small the first comment from a friend may be "well as long as he knows how to use it". But is that for real, if it is 2 inches how well would he have to learn to use it to make up for lost inches. From one extreme to the other and not in between, would you rather have a well hung man with no experience, or a not so biggy who knows how to use it and other things?? Personally I think size does count. I can be honest that is one reason I got with my current man. Experience can surely be taught, but penis implants cost LOL. Enjoy, talk about penis here all you want!!!

0 comments: