CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Crazy Myths and Legends



I know you have all heard your fair share of myths and legends and just plane old crap. I will list ten that I thought might be interesting or flicker a little light in someones left brain. anyways.

1)Ghosts/Spirits
-my opinion yes they are around, of coarse there is an afterlife, if something created this complex earth, and this complex people with all these emotions, this just can't be the end.

2)Demons and Angels
-well Sylvia Browne says that our god is not an evil or mean god and would never banish anyone to hell for eternity, making them a demon, and I don't believe all she says but I believe that. And as far as angels, yes I believe, someone is watching over us. Maybe if bad things have happened we may doubt this sometimes, but I think we are on earth to learn some lessons.

3)Psychics
-yes I do believe there is a such thing. but these days it is way over rated. I think a lot of people may have some slight talent and try to turn it into some big fame to make there dreams all come true, for wealth. I think the abuse of the gift would taint it.

4)Reincarnation-yep another I believe is possible. I know you have said or heard it said at least once "life is short". so if you believe that we are here for the purpose of helping our spirit to grow and learning lessons, how would we have enough time in just this one life? I think we reincarnate until we become a higher spirit type, maybe not an angel, but like an elder or something.

5)Other dimensions-this one I am so not sure about. I would assume so. Think about just the immensity of this dimension, at least what we know of.

6)Vampires-I don't believe they are like in the dracula movies but maybe more of a modern day goth type of person that isn't all mentally there. People do have fake fang teeth put in and go around biting each other. I think it is kinda kinky. LOL. And no they can't turn into bats.

7)Aliens-yes again, same reason as for my other dimensions response.

8)Lochness monter-well it is possible. ( I looked up unexplored places on earth, one is a water filled sinkhole in Elzacaton Mexico, over 1,000 feet deep) there could be a lochness monster in there, or atleast if we found some big creature that we never saw that was snake or dragon like, that is probaly what we would call it.

9)Big foot-not likely, maybe possible, I dunno. The only unexplored land I could find was in Antartica or ice I should say LOL. and maybe in Asia. How well could a big foot hide?? if you know more about this let me know.

10)Dragons and Fairies EVER-maybe in a different dimension, or they could be from another universe, but with the pictures coming up so much over history, it really makes you wonder if it is just some fairy tell from long ago, or imprints of a whole other world. There is so much that is unknow to us.
Please list the ten and tell me what you think, if you have anymore list them too. I think this will be very interesting.

0 comments: